ttobin banner

BannerFans.com

Monday, September 19, 2011

Jamie Foxx and I got married !!

It's no secret that I have had a relationship with Jamie for years.  (If only in my mind) but I think it's time that he knows.  Don't you think?  I mean, my former co-workers and my fellow Mocha Mom's have all experienced my intense LIKE for him.  Even my Granny knows.  His movie "Jarhead" was on at her house.  I mention that "my husband" was on.  Without missing a beat, she knew whom I was speaking of. 

Ok, so we haven't exactly exchanged vows (to each other), but we have shared some very intimate time together.  Like at the American Music Awards in 2002.  We were at the after party backstage.  We stood next to each other. Very Intimate. I mean, there was no real eye contact, but I'm sure it's because he was shy.   Or like the time I was at his concert at San Manuel in Highland, CA.   We were singing Do What It Do together.  He looked deep in my eyes as we sang the lyrics in duet.  In fact, no one else was there.  It was just him and I.  (I mean, sure I road over there with my cousin and there were thousands of folks with tickets who attended the show, but still).....there was no one else there.....And that time at the Gibson Amphitheater. It was as if the rest of the thousands of people screaming didn't exist.  I could see it in his eyes, too.

Now, I feel it necessary to set the record straight about our relationship.  I'm sure you have seen the instances where he was "allegedly kissing Fantasia" and was caught in lip-lock with one Ms. Halle Berry.  What you can not see in the footage that was aired, is that it was pretend and he didn't even enjoy it.  I support my man in his work and realize that he will have to do some things that he doesn't want to do for his craft. As we all saw in the movie "Ray", that he is an amazing actor. Did I mention he is an Academy Award Winner?  Yeah, so just because it looked like there was legitimate passion in those two separate situations, he was just acting, just so we're clear.

Another thing you probably don't know about Eric, publicly known as Jamie.  (Oh, yeah I have other endearing names for him, but those are private.  He wouldn't want that information to get out.)  Anyway, what you don't know is that before he even laid eyes on me he wrote this song for me:



Yeah he wanted to express his love for me in a very unique way, and so he wrote it.  He hasn't had the chance to sing it to me yet, because he has been very busy.  But he will sing it me soon.  And when we re-new our vows he will sing this one for me:




Isn't he romantical? (I heard that term in a romantic movie once).  I just love him.  Although I was a little embarrassed when he used a personal issue between us in a song called "Fall For Your Type":



I forgave him, though.  Our love is deeper than that....Like my song says, "wider than my arms can reach....wider than the ocean......" Yeah he's got me wide open and I'm not ashamed to say it.  Now if I could just get him to return my calls. My friend says that just because I have encountered his security once or twice doesn't mean that Jamie and I actually are in a relationship.  What do you think?  I am a firm believer that if you put positivity out there, you will get it back.  So I am positive that Jamie loves me as much as I love him....maybe even more.   







No comments:

Post a Comment